To be the global leading provider of clean energy solutions and energy efficiency management.
Astronergy is committed to technological innovation in our products and our solutions.
- Astronergy has been a trusted provider of monocrystalline and polycrystalline PV modules since its founding in 2006. Astronergy specializes in cutting-edge research, development and production of high-efficiency solar modules. With over 10 years of steady development, Astronergy achieves significant growth in terms of capacity expansion and downstream engagement.
- Astronergy expanded its production capacity almost 10 times from 25MW to 2500MW in the trend of embracing clean energy around the world. Astronergy is also one of the biggest solar project developers in China. At the beginning of 2017, the ownership capacity of solar power plants will reach 3000MW.
- In 2014, Astronergy acquired Conergy’s production plant located in Germany and became the first Chinese solar company to establish production facility in Germany. The merge of German plant increased Astronergy’s market share in EU significantly.
- Astronergy also has another 5 production sites around the world: Hangzhou, Haining, Jiuquan, Thailand and Malaysia. The distributed production provides us more flexibility to serve our global customers better. To date our PV modules have been shipped to most of countries.
- Bloomberg lists Astronergy as Tier 1 solar module provider for consecutive years. Photon consulting also ranked Astronergy as NO.2 player, just behind First Solar, in the PV triathlon report. Astronergy’s financial health, downstream diversity and risk management got recognition widely from these financial institutions and banks. In 2016, the merge with its Chint Electrics, a listed company in Shanghai Stock Exchange (SH601877), will provide Astronergy more financial strength in developing new solar markets in the near future.